Wednesday 1 April 2009

It's random


Go on then what ya waiting for?

Only corporate tie-wearing stiffs would duck a challenge like this.  
Engage a random. The Wiki notes that the segment profiles for "Smooth Smooth" have the ability to politely conclude the discourse at the "time of their choosing" without their interlocutor realizing the entire experience is being micro-managed.

OK I just made that up...... complete fibs. Embellishments can be OK.

I did however get blown out quite quickly in my first Random chat, displayed at the top of this post didn't I? What a loser.

Do you think that response of 'tired man' was a knee jerk termination to my gung-ho-YO? 

Stop sodding about and head over to Omeagle for the wild ride if you think you're hard enough.

P.S. Sam and I finally concluded the name of the movie we've been collaborating on for as long as we've probably known each other. Despite a flight to Bangkok to film some stuff and collaborate on a couple of  scenes, we yet again failed to settle on the films name which has sapped valuable energy on too many occasions.

Then suddenly out of nowhere it magically manifested itself over a long distance conference-call we held earlier and it just felt right because I think I said  the line flippantly, and then Sam gave it a home i.e he said that's the name of our movie, and it was settled in a matter of seconds. One small result for today at least then.

So it's been christened : 'It aint about the movie"

It feels right. It's fallen into place