Saturday 21 May 2011

Bill Ryan Interviews Inelia Benz



Some people interpret "may you live in interesting times" as a curse but not me. Interesting is interesting. Prior to going for a run earlier I was hoping to find a way to explain that things right now are REALLY interesting to the point where I'm going to have to be more cautious what I think because it seems to be manifesting thick and fast and I don't want to make mistakes. But again, no complaints. 

It's an extraordinary time to be a witness to this rare example of human metamorphosis that only the most asleep are oblivious to though many are too rational and drugged out on reason to see the magic going on. They are increasingly less my concern. I know there is a logical conclusion of clinging on to scientific materialism. Here we have a group of elite occult worshipping groups, instructing the sheeple with mighty forces at their mainstream media disposal to trust the 3D world when we are so much more than that. That's partly the point of the game that Bill elegantly outlines on occasions including here.

I did see a trailer of this interview with Inelia just recently, and so I knew it was going to be a must listen. On top of that it adumbrates very nicely and with exquisite timing (as it landed in my inbox on return from my run) the game framework I'm trying to share with you. Still not with me? It's just ride. See Bill below. He had it nailed, and I'm pretty sure they shut him up for it too.