Monday 10 September 2012

The Internet Is Our Generation's Library Of Alexandria - It's Under Attack



On June 2nd last year I warned that a war on the internet was imminent. I spoke about this to my webcam but that recording is no longer as I had my Youtube account shut down for transferring video from Google Videos to Google Youtube. This happened after I wrote a scathing review of some CIA disinformation mockumentary. I'm uninterested if that caused it. I just point out the timing.

I had no idea about SOPA, PIPA and ACTA at the time I warned about the war on the internet. I was paying close attention to Bill Clinton and his warmongering and vicious wife 'Unhinged Hillary'. They were both telling us just after the 2011 Bilderberg meeting that the internet was too dangerous to their class - the power elite. Some of the most extraordinary evidence of the crimes committed by both the Clinton's are on the internet and I assure you I was a supporter till I could no longer ignore the evidence.

Please go through all the Cathy O'Brien testimony to verify that claim for yourself.

It's easy to pretend that the internet is not under threat. However it is. It's also easy to buy the thin end of the wedge about commercial considerations. They are the WMD claims of this decade.

I feel very grateful that I've scoured the internet for most of the secrets that the corporate for profit media will never touch and so if it's switched off tomorrow I still know who, what, how, when, where and how much.

You however might need to make a decision on whether to spend some time figuring out where the secrets are or speaking up to keep the internet going in the golden years for a while longer.

If you haven't watched the movie Agora, about Hypatia and the Library of Alexandria I've embedded a trailer above and now I leave the task in your hands. The debate between an explanation for the cosmos between Aristarchus and Ptolemy is where we're heading back to if we let the elite war on the internet turn it into a duty free airport shop with clicks for cash only.

It wont be awesome if you don't speak up. Word.