Sunday 16 September 2012

A Victory For Justice , Decency & Ordinary People




I've never accepted the noxious practice of reading tabloid newspaper. The damage that these newspapers have done to people's conciousness such that they no longer identify with the pain and suffering they cause has always made me angry and has upset me.

I am not a football fan but I can assure you there are many other reasons why The Sun deserves to be made an example of. The British public in particular have an unusual hypocrisy when it comes to dissociating what their extended actions mean through media choices and militaristic, ceremonial or pageantry indulgences. They simply don't stop to think.

I never thought I'd see the day when a shop sign would indicate that The Sun would not be sold for reasons of decency. There is so much more to go but my God this is a start if we are to be heroes and champions of life.