Saturday 15 September 2012

Bernard Henri-Levi - Liar & War Monger


Henri Levi is responsible for Libya big time.







Following the recent events in Libya, Hillary Clinton was quoted saying “how can this happen in a country we helped liberate, in a city [Benghazi] we helped save from destruction?
I guess that the American Foreign Secretary should address this question to Bernard-Henri Levy - the architect behind that interventionist war.
Apparently, a few months ago, at a convention organised by the notoriously right wing French Zionist Council of Jewish Organizations (CRIF), Bernard-Henri Levy announced “it is as a Jew“ that I “participated in the political adventure in Libya”, no kidding. “I would not have done it if I had not been Jewish,” added the immoral interventionist.
I guess that after more than a decade of Zio-centric global conflicts causing carnage and destruction to tens of millions of people around the world, we are too used to seeing a Zionist at the centre of every man-made disaster.
I have made myself a rule. Whenever I hear a person speak in the name of ‘Jewish values’ or ‘as a Jew’, I immediately seek cover. I suggest you do the same…

Bernard Henri Levy: "What can we do for the young Libyan revolution?"