Saturday 22 June 2013

NSA Wiretapped A Young Obama Running For Illinois Senator





Regular readers will know that I claim politics is run by a spook-blackmailed paedophile power nexus, at its most toxic.

We now learn above that Obama, like judges, lawyers and politicians all over the USA was wiretapped by the NSA from the get go. 

I'm not saying he's a child rapist of course, but the accusations that Barack Obama is bisexual are reasonably well founded. There are no girlfriends, claims of drug use with homosexual  male prostitutes and no witnesses to his Columbia University years.

I'm not saying any of these things are bad but I am saying they are blackmail issues so what has Obama U Turned on? Guantanamo, CIA, Habeus Corpus... the list goes on.




The above video is an update. I'm psychic.