Tuesday 22 April 2014

Are Putin Admirers Being Two Faced?



Many people have figured out that NATO is the military arm of the 1% (or the New World Order if you wish). They have, along with their Zionist friends smashed up Iraq, Libya, Syria and now Ukraine.

I recognise that Vladmir Putin is a leader that the West can no longer produce. I've listened to most of his speeches and so unlike the knee jerk GayDumb™ suckers who are falling for the Anti-Russian propaganda in our corporate media, I identify with his candid manner.

I appreciate his defence of his country and the independence of Russia.

This doesn't mean I think Russia's action in say Chechnya (a Russian Palestine?) were anything but brutal, and so while many of us are grateful that Russia is an impediment against a world where humans are chipped up and work like insects for trillionaires, it's important to know the difference between right and wrong.

The enemy of my enemy is not always my friend. 

But sometimes they are. 

Everything is contextual.

Truth isn't a rule book.

That doesn't mean as a friend we can't call out Russia in the future should they do wrong.

This interview between Joshua Blakeney and Brandon Martinez is very much where my head is at when considering the idea that Russia is perfect. 

They're not, but the NATO gang is by far a greater threat to world peace and human sovereignty than any other factor on the planet.