Sunday 8 February 2015

John Titor Update







It's nice to admit I got something wrong from time to time or people might think I'm under the impression I'm always right. That simply isn't the case, and I'm always going back to look at flaws and errors in any views I hold.

I've loved the John Titor story since the first time I heard it but this video provides for me the strongest evidence that John Titor is a journalist.

There are still great questions outstanding such as how did this journalist predict so much

I intend to look into it a bit more but I think it's safe to say that John Titor is not from the future (but could still be of the future).

The presenter of the video requires time to be taken credibly but I think you'll be convinced if you can make it to the end. He's done a solid job and clever about it too.