Wednesday 4 March 2015

Dark Side of the Moon - Apollo 11 Mockumentary



Back in 2011 I uploaded 100's of hours of quality research videos to Youtube and I was reminded earlier that my account was closed for scraping the above video from the now defunct GoogleVideos to Youtube.

The above mockumentary is amusing because it is a masterpiece of using humour to conceal what is very much in plain sight. In other words it's disinformation.

I haven't discussed the topic for a few years but it seems more people are receptive to the use of Hollywood trickery in selling the Apollo 11 moon landing which may have happened but the photography used is without hesitation studio photography.

If you never got to watch the documentaries on Google Videos I'm afraid your education will never have such a chance again to see videos that are now completely scrubbed from the net.